Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Post

If you know IPG even a little. You know she is quite the Classic Rock/Southern Rock addict. Anyway, I rarely listen to anything written after 1980. To be perfectly honest I would have given anything to have been around when all that music was written. For the most part I was not even ALIVE when most of it was written. I found this website today. http://www.rock-songs.com/ It has the top 500 classic rock songs of all time. I am going to buy my very own Ipod tomorrow and I am only going to put these 500 songs on it.

3 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Do you make me feel old or what? I was in college when most of these songs came out!!! Love the site. Thanks!

IPG said...

I didn't mean it to make you feel old.
:)


I was just wishing that I had been around so that I could have grown up in that 70's show! :)

Anonymous said...

It was more than fun :-)