Sunday, July 20, 2008

Westward Bound

As each day passes I am becoming much more accepting of our inevitable move. I brought up all my fears in Sunday School this morning, and it ended up being an amazing prayer circle. It seems that everyone in our Sunday School has some heavy issues on their heart. I prayed for peace this morning, and I have been given it all day. SD will be getting baptized in 2 weeks. We are so proud of her. So it has been a BIG summer.

Here are some positives of moving to Phoenix. I will be on Mountain time and Pacific time so when I do my synchronous chats I can do them before my husband is home from work. It is a larger town so I can go back to teaching some face to face courses since I miss doing that!

I am going back to school and going to get a Masters in Healthcare when I finish my PhD. I am a life time learner, and just miss being in school. Plus I will meet some new people, and it will help me make friends. There is no harm in getting a degree from Arizona State. There is an Auburn Alumni club in Phoenix with 384 members! It should be fun to watch Auburn games with some Alumni!

I can buy tickets to lots of professional sporting events. Even though I don't care for any of the Phoenix teams...I can see Saints games, Braves games, Hornet games etc. I am close to the west coast so flights to Hawaii, Japan, Thailand, China etc won't be as far.

0 Mad Ramblings: