Sunday, August 12, 2007

The book

I have published in a book chapter before. It is pretty exciting seeing your name in print. I was proud of myself! No one is running out to buy and read my book. It is about Outsourcing and the way it is changing the world. Not exactly a best seller. Don't look for it at Barnes and Noble it won't be there. :)

Writing and creating my chapter ignited a creativity in me, but I haven't been able to exercise it! However now that my PhD program has been straightened out, and now that my health is improving I am ready to embark on a big project. I have been kicking around a book. My idea is sound, and I could sell 1,000s of copies. I just have to sit down...quit thinking it through and write. Tomorrow is the big day. I plan to write and explore. Luckily for me I have some time now. So keep your fingers crossed.

In other news my new maids start tomorrow. I hope they work out. I have had a hard time finding help in Starkville. I am feeling hopeful.

0 Mad Ramblings: