Thursday, August 9, 2007

I am back!

I have sort of been hiding with in lately if that makes sense. I have been upset about my dog obviously. I have also had a lot going on.

My 2 year wedding anniversary happened 3 days after B died. We have been married 2 years and we do traditional anniversary gifts. My husband is a wonderful man. He makes me smile and laugh, and everything about him is perfectly suited for me. He knew that I would be upset for our anniversary so he really pampered me. The support and sensitivity he has shown through this entire ordeal has been more demonstrative of his love than I can express. Namely he loves me unconditionally. He loved me when I was losing my hair, and he loved me when my illness depressed me, and he loved me as I was stressed beyond belief from my doctoral program, and he still perseveres and loves me through this difficult time with the dog.

I managed to hunt down the breeder that I got my dog from. I also managed to find my dogs grandfather, and father as well as his brothers. When my heart has healed a bit we will be getting a dog from this breeder. It makes me feel peaceful to think that my dog will be of the same lineage. I will be getting one of his distant relatives. :) Of course it is going to cost us several thousand dollars, but he is worth it!

Work has been picking up and giving me TOO much to do. However that does mean more money! So I am always interested in that aspect. Because I work for myself I must prescribe to the "You don't work you don't eat notion!"

Finally I hired a new maid. I like the new maid, but am not sure if she will be a good fit in this household. I have booked a few trips in the past two weeks as well. I will be traveling to El Paso for Labor Day weekend. I am going to see some friends and go to a festival there. We will also be going to Buenos Aires during October. While there we will be able to visit Uruguay and Paraguay. I think I will be done with every country in South America except Columbia, and Brazil then. I will have to check the map and see.

0 Mad Ramblings: