Tuesday, August 28, 2007

COLD!

We have been having a heat wave in Mississippi. It has been up over 100 for almost 3 weeks in a row. To add to that miserable 3 digit number it is about 100 percent humidity right now. You can imagine my surprise and dismay when yesterday my air conditioner made an odd sound. I had to leave to run a few errands. When I got back home I realized the AIR CONDITIONER WAS NOT WORKING. I called all the reputable air conditioner people in town. I was unable to get in touch with any that could see me yesterday. So I promptly packed myself and my dog and checked into the Hampton Inn. The house was 97 degrees at 11 AM. When the air conditioner person met me out at my house he showed me that a SPIDER had crawled in between where the electricity clicks on and electrocuted him. Basically a GIANT spider leg caused my air to cease operation. AWESOME.

That is the most ridiculous item of the day, so I will just go on and close there.

1 Mad Ramblings:

anonymous female said...

That is AWESOME! Except for the part of having to check in at a hotel of course.
Claud