Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Define:Nefarious

WORKED ALL DAY! I really don't have that much work work to do, but I have all this stuff that it would be really good if I got it taken care of before school started back. I made myself a list of tasks and tried to stay on top of them. Of course my husband is home from work now, and I am still NOT done. :( I would like to spend some time with handsome hubby, but I will be molded to the couch finishing my work for a bit longer. I am like the crew on the Flying Dutchman.

That is me. Only instead of becoming part of the ship I am becoming part of the computer and the couch. :) Oh and I don't have an eye sticking out of half of my head. At least...not yet. :D

While I was working today, I started a rather industrial project. I organized all of my to do lists. I then entered them into my Outlook calendar and on my Smart Phone. I am also in up to my eyeballs in training right now. I am in a training course as we speak. I just finished a training course on August 13th. I have 2 more training courses that start on the 20th and 22nd. I will be all trained up and ready to take on the world by the end of August beginning of September.

As I see it...I have had a semi-lazy summer, and it appears that I am going to be paying for that, UNREQUESTED mind you, slothfulness for the rest of the year. I don't mind as it means more money in my pocket. I do love logging in and looking at my investment accounts. :)

Other than my tremendous back log in my in-tray, and the mountain of work I am expected beginning next week, and every week after that from now ad nausea I am doing wonderfully. It helps when the weather is bright and warm although immensely hot. It also helps when you know in just 6 short weeks I will be jetting off to Argentina.

0 Mad Ramblings: