Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Simpsonize me!


I needed a laugh today. This grief bit is for the birds.
I thought that at this point it would beginning to get better, but unfortunately it is not! My devoted husband picked up my dog's ashes today. I had him cremated because we won't be staying in this house forever. I didn't feel like it was right to merely put him in the back yard. So I had the vet school perform a necroscopy (like an autopsy) only on dogs and then we had him cremated. I couldn't bear the thought of going to pick him up so thankfully I was relieved of that duty.

As much works as I got accomplished yesterday did not put a dent in the avalanche that threatens to approach next week. School starts back, and in addition to all of those going back to school errands I will be in training for work. While I did get a lot accomplished I am no where near what I need to be in order to really feel confident facing next week. This is the picture of my stepdaughter on her first day of school. I simpsonized her! :) I put the pics side by side so you can see how cute it really looks! I think I did a pretty accurate job designing her if I do say so myself. :) I hope she likes it.

I simpsonized myself too! See above! I had a good time being a little silly, and it was fun too. I love working with graphic design. Even though I have negative creative bones in my body. I like working with images. :)

I have made progress on my before mentioned book project. We shall see how rapidly it progresses. However I just wanted to make sure that I started the project prior to school starting.

Well enough chit chat. I must go back to work. I have projects to finish. :)

1 Mad Ramblings:

anonymous female said...

ew! ew! ew! Simphonize me too please!!! Darn, I can't post a pic here....I email ya one. I know you have nothing else to do, so if I get it by next January, I understand.
Claud