Monday, August 10, 2009

“Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation”


I am still here in Palm Springs. I shouldn’t still be here although if you know me at all you should not be in the least bit surprised. I do adore a vacation.

My BFF and I have been having a great time! I might not go home tomorrow. She has to leave on Wednesday so surely I will head back then! LOL :) However she is going to be back here in December so yeah!

The most fun about this weekend away is that she and I have gotten to plan our upcoming trip to Russia. We will be leaving September 5 and be gone until September 12! YEAH! The only scary bit is that she and I probably are going to have a hard time finding something to eat while traveling.

Upon returning home on the 12th I am going to drive down to Auburn from Atlanta, and catch the Auburn Mississippi State game. Then I will head down to spend a week at the beach with my parents and the long suffering Bey. THEN I will come home, and promise to be good and stay in town for at least 10 days at a stretch. :) I have to find out if I can take SD out of school for that amount of time…HOPEFULLY everyone deserves a week at the beach!

1 Mad Ramblings:

La Belle Mere said...

I'm jealous. I need a holiday.

Ooooh Russia... sounds mucho cool!

LBM XX