Wednesday, August 5, 2009

If I had my life to live over, I would perhaps have more actual troubles but I'd have fewer imaginary ones. ~Don Herold

Have you ever had one of those times in your life where nothing is going right? Yeah me neither until recently. I swear this town is cursed for me. I will get it straightened out, but come on…can’t I have one or two things just go my way. Why is that asking too much?

A house I want to buy was supposed to foreclose August 10. I just found out the guy is going to file bankruptcy probably tying of up the foreclosure process for months to years on end. He is living in the house for free. I realize this is mercenary of me, but I just don’t think that is right. From what a foreclosure expert told me he could have his bankruptcy tied up for up to 2 years. Meaning he could live there for free for nearly 3 years. What on earth is that about? And get this…even after the bank forecloses on it they might have to pay him to leave. It is call cash for keys or some other such nonsense. I guess I have to find a new house. That must not be my house. :(

1 Mad Ramblings:

Eyes Wide Open said...

Bummer. :( But I'm sure it's all according the the Universe's master plan.