Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." — Marilyn Monroe






They accepted the offer on our house. Or as SD says HOOOSE (like that lady on HGTV).
Here are a few pics of the home. We have to put in a pool. At first I was like BUMMER. But now I am excited because it means I get to put in the pool the way Bey and I design it. Which means it is all ours.

Here are the pics of the new casa de Bey and IPG. Our little love nest if you will.

6 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! I love your quotes BTW and thanks for your nice message yesterday.

Meg said...

THAT QUOTE?!!! Ugh, I love it. Love it. Not only a woman worth photographing, but also worth quoting.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful house!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Beautiful! Enjoy!!!

Eyes Wide Open said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! You will have many happy memories in that home - it has good mojo, even just by pictures.

La Belle Mere said...

Loving the Monroe quote.

Am jealous of the house! ;-)

Congrats.

LBM xxxx