Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"I said earring you idiot!" Van Gogh's girlfriend

The story of us
In May my husband and I have been together 5 years. By and large they have been wonderful but every couple has some highs and lows. My husband and I met in October of 2002. I was engaged to someone else at the time, and he had a serious girlfriend. We had some harmless flirting then, but nothing ever materialized.

In February of 2003 we are thrown back together. My relationship at the time was rapidly deteriorating. He had broken up with his girlfriend. I had called off my engagement, but immediately began a torrid romance. It only lasted six weeks, but it was fast and furious.

By May 2003 I was dating someone else. He was handsome, and dangerous. The perfect bad for you guy. Unfortunately he was a drug dealer. I thought he was a doctor. It was an honest mistake considering he went to medical school, and worked in a hospital. Once I discovered the drugs I was out of there. Then and only then was it the perfect time for my hubby.

We had a lot of rough patches our first year. Many of them involved me not ready to be in a relationship. We had been dating about a year and a half before we got engaged.

Our engagement story is nothing less than poetic. I will continue at a later time. I want to break this up and a do a few parts. I am enjoying writing about this, and want to keep it preserved.

0 Mad Ramblings: