Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Story of Us- Part 2

My husband rented an airplane for our engagement. (Whenever I tell our engagement story, I start out with that sentence.) I swear it deserved to be a movie. He asked a vineyard if he could use one of their dormant fields and with giant plastic pieces of white table cloth he wrote out "Marry Me." Her originally planned to write "Will you marry me, IPG?" But it took him over five hours to write "Marry Me." He had the plane fly over the vineyard and I saw my message written below. It was one of the most romantic things I have ever had happen to me.

When we were dating Handsome Hubby used to buy me roses every Friday. Now I only get roses 2 or 3 times a month, but I am not complaining. The fact that he remembers and validates that I need romance in my life even though I do not consider myself a romantic is what is so amazing. Nothing better ever happen to him. He would be impossible to replace.

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Sounds divine!! Lucky lady!