Saturday, July 18, 2009

Confessions can be hard

I try to keep the blog real. But sometimes I have to paint on a happy face where one doesn't exist. Case in point. IPG circa right now. I miss Superman aka Bey so badly right now. I need him. Every atom in my body aches because I can not be physically close to him. I need to lay down next to him and feel his calming breathe in my ear telling me how he sees our future. I ache for his kind hands to brush the baby hairs out of my eyes and tell me how I am the most amazing thing that has ever occurred on this planet. I long for soulful laugh as our eyes meet at the grocery store when we are trying to decide whether we NEED avocados. Bey, I miss you. Three weeks separation tomorrow is TOO LONG.

Before I met Bey I had been in love before. I had been engaged before. But I had never REALLY BEEN IN LOVE. I don't think the word was defined for either one of us until we met. Our eyes met, and we both knew. This was what we had collectively been looking for our entire lives. Bey told me the other night on the phone imagine if we were being kept apart by something worse than just his job....I can not imagine. I don't want to!

Come home...I miss you. I am here waiting.

4 Mad Ramblings:

La Belle Mere said...

Aaaaw honey what a difficult time for you. It sounds like your love is strong enough to survive this though. Just hang in there and keep thinking of the big reunion!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

Poor you! You are blessed so have such a great love though. Keep your thoughts on that. Or at least try....

Meg said...

*sigh*
I'm jealous... evidently there's truth in the saying about absence making the heart grow fonder.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you wrote about this. Career women are rarely given permission by society to admit that we really do want/need/ desire to have a permanent life-partner. Although I am not often physically separated often for this long from my husband, there are times when I just can't wait to get home after a long day and see him. And as someone who considers herself a smart, independent,I-can-take-care-of-myself kind of person, the thought of ever being separated from him in a big way rattles me. Stopped by from FB Stepchicks site. Great blog. I'm a stepmom too!(www.dadssecondwhatever.blogspot.com)