Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello out there in TVLand!

Wow it is warm here in Phoenix. My parents just recently got moved to Atlanta, and I think that the south is having the coolest summer they have ever had. LOL wow.

We broke some heat records Sunday it was 115 degrees. AMAZING. Although I have to say you don't notice how hot it is, because it is not muggy hot you get outside and don't realize how hot you are.

I have been in my rental house exactly one week, and I am ready to be out! I am ready to buy a house and get on with the move!

My darling Bey is ready to get out here to be with his PRINCESS. Awww...this separation crap is for the birds!

SD lost her first grandparent last week. Consequently she has been with her mom, I will pick her up again Friday. work is work. :)

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Hope the seperation is over soon and that you are out of the rental house before you know it!!