Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some party pics





Some fantastic pictures of SD's birthday party. :) She won't be in glasses for much longer. Her daddy and I decided to give her contacts for her birthday. :)


I am usually a pretty upbeat person but life has really been kicking me in the teeth lately. Sigh. Last week it was one thing after the next. FINALLY this week it appears life is turning around for me.

So I am declaring this week a happy one. :) I leave for a short vacation with SD tomorrow. We are going to the grand canyon, and four corners. We are also staying at a Ghost hotel in Jerome, Arizona. Finally we plan to go to the African Safari place just outside of Phoenix. SD is excited! :)

The following week my best friend will be in Palm Springs, CA. We are going to spend a MUCH deserved weekend on the beaches of San Diego.

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it was a great time for all!! Your mini-getaways sound wonderful! Enjoy :-)