Monday, July 6, 2009

I believe that if life gives you lemons, make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. Ron White

My furniture and all the other arrived on Thursday....in little tiny pieces. :(
I just need to vent for a second, but I left Mississippi with a house full of nice furniture, and now I have junk because of these sorry lazy movers. Thankfully my dad has been looking out for me. He has called every senator, state representative, the Department of Transportation, the attorney general and everyone else from here to Alaska. I do believe I will get my furniture replaced!

However enough negativity...SD's birthday is Wednesday. I think I am going to pull off the best birthday present yet. Contacts, and tickets to go see High School Musical the musical at a live dinner theater performance! :)

In addition to all of that work has kicked it up a notch on me. How that manages to happen when I am not paying attention I just don't know.

I am going to start writing again at the end of the month. Wish me luck for finding the motivation. :)

2 Mad Ramblings:

La Belle Mere said...

Sorry about your furniture! Yeah give yourself a break for it - catch up on work and stuff. Look forward to reading your blog when you're back.

lots of love. x

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! How awful to find that after waiting so long for the movers to unload your stuff. I'm glad you'll get it replaced. Just more to do *sigh* Take care -- I know you'll be glad when this is all over and things get back to normal routines. Miss ya and appreciate the updates!