Wednesday, July 1, 2009

“Murder is always a mistake - one should never do anything one cannot talk about after dinner” Oscar Wilde

My furniture was supposed to happily arrive in Phoenix on the 22nd. So why is it not here yet? Because Nationwide Relocation Services Sucks that is why. :) My furniture and other items should arrive at 2 PM today.

SD is back with me while her daddy is working hard in Starkville to wrap up all the loose ends. I miss him dreadfully and want him to come home. HOPEFULLY by the end of the month he will be reunited with me once again.

Work has had the usual summer slow down. That is ok by me because I have been feeling particularly lazy these last few days. I have lounged at the pool as well as relaxed with my SD. My aunt is out of town so I am watching her little dogs. They are so terribly spoiled...the dashing Bey nicknamed them the Six Inch Mafia. :)

Depending on a few unknowns my BFF and some other girls might come into town to say HELLO to Phoenix. ;)

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the update. That really sucks about the movers! UGH! Enjoy the relaxation -- work will intrude soon enough :)