Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday


Ghost Hunters the show took pictures and saw spirits in this mirror. I saw the picture, but I am not sure if I saw the spirits. :)

The tree SD is standing in front of was growing in the ground when the Museum club was built around it. A man was hung and burned on this tree.

Also in the Museum Club a man shot himself in front of this fireplace. His ghost is rumored to still haunt the establishment.

The haunted Hotel Monte Vista.

The lobby of the Hotel Monte Vista...perhaps there will be a new ghost....;)

Not just Deer Crossing...Elk Crossing!

A bubble gold fish in a shop in Flagstaff!
We are on a Vacation to the Grand Canyon, Route 66, Ghost Towns, the Out of Africa Park.
Tonight we are in the Hotel Monte Vista in the Bob Hope Suite (trust me it sounds WAY nicer than it is). LOL here are some pics of our trip so far.

4 Mad Ramblings:

Eyes Wide Open said...

Ooh can't wait to hear more! My best friend just got a job at the Grand Canyon so I'm off to see her in a month...need trip ideas!
Although, I will be avoiding haunted hotels at ALL costs.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a wonderful vacation! Can't wait to see more :-)

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the worlds best vacation! I am so serious - this would be totally up my alley!!!

La Belle Mere said...

Fab pics! Have a great trip.

B x