Saturday, June 21, 2008

In our leisure we reveal what kind of people we are. Ovid

Although I have quite a bit of work to do today...I still made time for fun.

I took SD horseback riding for a few hours. We had a lot of fun, but I didn't use a high enough SPF for my arms and shoulders. I compounded this mistake by going swimming at our local swim club for a few hours. Hubby and I decided to join this year, golf, tennis, and the pool. We had a fantastic time! SD got to play with her friends.

SD didn't do so hot on the horses today. She got really frustrated, and her fear turned the normally good natured horse into a stubborn mule that just wanted to stand at the barn. ;) She will get better though I intend to give her some more lessons this summer.

My dissertation is not going so well. I am enjoying my summer and not worrying about my paper near as much as I need to do! I will be spending several hours paying for my laissez fair attitude this weekend. I guess it is better to be penalized for having such a great time! :D

IPG

0 Mad Ramblings: