Monday, June 30, 2008

Stop telling God how big your storm is, and start telling your storm how BIG your God is, and then watch and see what happens to the storm. Unknown

SD and I are off tomorrow to sleep at the Zoo. We are having a zoo snooze with the church. We get a special encounter with the nocturnal animals at the zoo!

My parents sold their house today after only 60 days on the market at exactly their asking price. I know they are excited. It is something we have all been praying about.

HH got the green light today on the background check, drug test, and poly from the FBI. If you are on the list get ready the FBI is coming to your house to ask questions about HH.

Had 3 classes start today. I guess rather than fooling around on the computer...and the blog...I should get busy.
Ha!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Unknown said...

What a great time (NOT) to have three new classes begin. But at least you don't have to stay home to work. That's the "good and the bad" about what we do!! Hope you have a great time. And I'm very excited that we may get to meet in person when you come up this way (Congrats to your HH!!!!).
VP