Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln




I am afraid. I am paralyzed by fear. I have thought for so long that once I got through the classes, got through comps that I would just propel myself through my dissertation with out batting an eyelash. However I swept through comps with flying colors, gave myself a little break. AND NOW I AM STALLED. I don't have a research worthy thought in my head. I spent the last two days 3 hours each day literally paralyzed by the inability to start this paper. I need help. Or a kick in the pants. I would like someone to yell at me. I need a dissertation buddy that bothers me if I don't get something ANYTHING done.

It is a grey day for IPG today. I am going to get through this. I just do NOT know how.

1 Mad Ramblings:

papabudda2 said...

Day Late and a Dollar Short, I just want you to know you are the smartest woman I know. That's how you're gonna start.