Friday, August 22, 2008

Alert IPG to Blog from Costa Rica

One of the best things about teaching online is the ability to take off and work from wherever. This map shows places I have worked from...and tomorrow I will be adding Costa Rica to the mix. This map should not be confused with the map I posted a few months ago about all the places I had been.





I even worked during my honeymoon. This is because a.) I am a workaholic b.) I am a workaholic, and c.) it was too easy not to. :D Plus now I can say "I am the only person I know that made money during their wedding. Except for mail order brides." haha

This week I was busy getting ready to go on family Vacation. Also Chapter 1 of that tiny paper I am writing is due on September 4. So I was busy writing up a storm. Oh and I also picked up a new school so had to do all the requisite paperwork. Which made me awfully stressed trying to cram it all in before I took off.

I will be keeping up with the blog on this trip because I still have to log some dissertation writing time each day. And I really want to be keeping better track of the process. Ten years from now when someone like SD wants an organic recounting of how the dissertation writing process (obviously because she is considering writing one...hypothetically) I want to be able to pull my records and give her an honest unbiased, and unrosied by hindsight answer. I also would like to save that answer for myself.

IPG in Atlanta leaving for Costa Rica in 12 hours

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I'm glad you're going to keep blogging from there. Pictures, too?????
vp