Friday, February 13, 2009

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost--that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. H.D. Thoreau


What is perfection? Being in love with my husband. And less than two weeks from proposing my dissertation.

Leaving for the cruise this week. Honey and I need a holiday. I started in with him yesterday on the, "We never go anywhere speech." he thinks this is hysterical. We travel a lot...and I like to niggle him a bit.

In the health news...I have had a headache for 2 weeks that will not go away. I don't know why. I can't figure it out, but I would like for it to back off. Headache headache go away.

I lost a friend last year to meningitis so of course that is what I automatically think is wrong. :) Panic queen that I am. Oh and I was supposed to get a Kindle for Christmas, but they were back ordered. We just got the email today...I have been upgraded to a Kindle 2! Ships next week!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

You need some R&R and fortunately it's coming soon! Take care, feel better soon, and have a great trip!