Thursday, February 5, 2009

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rushed posting today IPG is a busy girl! Met with my advisor and aside from a few minor changes with the proposal we are all set to go. I handed out hard copies to the committee. ATTENTION committee: your time clock has started. You have 10 days to make comments.

I will be proposing on February 24th or 26th. The 26th is probably wiser as I will be on a cruise until the 23rd. But I am just ready to rock and roll!

I delivered my dissertation proposal to my committee today. As tired as I am. I feel like a celebration is in order. ;)

A brief update...it is looking like February 26th 11 AM - 1 PM for my proposal.

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

A cruise? I must of missed that one!! Where ya going?

Looks like things are really moving along!

IPG said...

Handsome hubby and I are going on a cruise to fight the winter blues. Haha! We leave Feb 18th.

I am looking forward to some down time with my man. We have not had much time to reconnect lately.