Sunday, February 8, 2009

“Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important.” Lisa Hoffman

I can't believe I haven't blogged in days. URGENT WARNING...this blog post has very little to do with my dissertation if you can believe it.

1.) I love my husband. I have missed the companionship we share these last few months. I am happy to note that the fog and wall that has been dividing us (also known as my dissertation) has lifted recently and we can both see the other side!
2.) The house is nearly ready for the market. We will be listing it the first of March.
3.) The weather this past week has been nothing short of amazing. I am excited by how warm the weather is.
4.) I am considering taking Bey to New Orleans for Valentine's day as a surprise. He hasn't ever seen a Mardi Gras parade, and it is something he shouldn't miss!...
5.) We leave on our cruise in less than 2 weeks! Whoo Hoo! Can't wait.
6.) I propose on February 26th at 11 AM. I am VERY VERY excited!
7. ) Work has been busy, but containable lately. This has helped immensely since the rest of my life has been INSANE!

4 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan - or rather a lot of plans :-) Sounds like fun (both trips)!!!

IPG said...

:)

We shall see...
I am pretty pumped!

How is your classes going?

Anonymous said...

ahh the ones I'm teaching are great. The one I'm supposed to enroll in soon for which I have the syllabus and was starting to work on, not so much. I really don't want to do this :-) If I really wanted to, I'd have finished it three years ago when I started.

IPG said...

Don't you hate that?
But just put your head down and do it!

That is how I am getting through this very final push.

Putting my head down and getting my hands dirty. I can't think of any other way. Otherwise I would run off into the sun set!