Saturday, February 14, 2009

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca





I love you Bey. I usually write so much...dissertation, grants, papers, research. I wanted to write something really mushy and meaningful for our SIXTH yes SIXTH Valentine's day together. But I am an academic. You want me to write up statistics...I am your girl. You want me to write something meaningful and loving...I am going to have to stand on the shoulders of giants.

Tonight...we are going to bed early with a can of whipped cream to play connect the dots. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!


Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown


Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown


A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
~Author Unknown

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown


Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~Author Unknown

Love me and the world is mine. ~David Reed

My whole heart for my whole life. ~French saying used on poesy rings

Love is metaphysical gravity. ~R. Buckminster Fuller

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Love your quotes!! Hope you have a good day ... er.. night... um ....whatever! LOL

IPG said...

haha! :)

We did!