Monday, October 20, 2008

I could not be any blonder today if I tried

I have got to get Thanksgiving booked. Everyone is bothering me about it. EVERYONE…MIL, Bey, my mom (who isn't involved at all), SD…the list is endless.

I swear I am going to take care of it THIS WEEK. I have to go out of town for work this week. It is only an overnighter. I will hopefully be able to get back on track with my dissertation after I get home.

I have a few things going on in upcoming weeks. I am going to be going to Birmingham to see some friends. I will be going to Jackson to have some girl time with one of my friends. I am going to a conference. My parents are coming to visit, and I am going to El Paso for Thanksgiving. That gets us right up to the holidays.

It is so fun because I started the year with so much travel, and now I am ending it traveling as well. :)

I love it!

0 Mad Ramblings: