Wednesday, October 8, 2008

IPG… in how did it get to be Wednesday already?

I woke up shocked that this morning was Wednesday. Where have I been? Obviously in some sort of trance because I don't even remember the week…Just too much going on I believe.

SD's mom called me today. SD doesn't want to trick or treat this year with her brother and sister. Nope! She is trick or treating with her FRIENDS. I want to cry. Why is she growing up so fast, and why is it all happening all at once? I want my little squirt back. My goodness…I held it together while I was on the phone, but I started crying when I hung up. She is going to be …gulp…a teenager.

I am not meeting with my advisor this week because I have to go to Atlanta tomorrow. I am NOT looking forward to the drive. I hope there is enough gas to make it there and back for me. I don't want to get stranded in Georgia.

Work has been stressing me out and p*ssing me off all week. It has just been one stupid thing after the other. I hate stuff that drives me crazy, and makes me do extra work. I also hate when I have to discuss stuff when it doesn't have anything to do with me. I just get randomly LUMPED into that category so I have to discuss. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustration level rising. I think it is all taken care of now. However I am requesting the rest of the week be stress free.

;)

0 Mad Ramblings: