Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whooo Hooo Goooo Saints

Today was a fun day at our house. Bey is a RAIDERS fan, and I am a Saints fan. The Saints handled the Raiders! YEAH!!!

At least my Saints took care of business. We will not discuss the Auburn Tigers…having a day of mourning for them.

Also the one and only true love of my life AKA Peyton Manning did AWESOME today too. (This is sort of an inside joke at my house, but I am not joking about my undying devotion to Peyton).

Tomorrow I am not going to change my routine a bit. I have been writing daily at the library. While writing at the library would seem to be ideal. I am mixing it up starting tomorrow. I am going to start writing at a coffee shop near campus. I think it will help jump start my creativity. I just need a bit of a change of scenery. Plus I love coffee shops. I was thinking about working at the Barnes and Noble on campus so I can sit and smell delicious Starbucks and BOOKS. I think those are 2 of the best smells in the world. However I am woman enough to admit that writing in the B and N is just too much temptation. I would be looking at the stacks and buying books every day. So I decided to give myself a sort of compromise.

0 Mad Ramblings: