Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." Ambrose Bierce

So a guy friend of mine sent me a “girlfriend” quiz today. I am obviously spoken for… so this quiz was not for me, but I found some of the questions irresistibly funny. :)

The true or false section included a few of these gems:

Q2. A cheerleader AND/OR schoolgirl outfit is a wardrobe must.

Q5. 'Anchorman' and 'Superbad' are hilarious movies.

The essay section:


Please select one of the following questions and answer it as fully as time will allow. Please try and be as descriptive as possible, and where applicable, come up with at least TWO convincing arguments to support your case. Arguments must be backed up with cited evidence, not anecdotal perspective.

Q2. Please come up with a convincing game-plan for having me come shopping with you, keeping in mind my retail oriented attention span is about twelve minutes, and I am prone to wandering after flashing lights and shiny things.

Several of them were inappropriate, and I don’t like to be gross on the blog. :)

So I started training for my 10k today. My friend who works with my man and I are training. I am exhausted already. I am a swimmer not a runner, but I managed to stick it out. I will get better the 10k is April 4.

Again I am home alone although it is a lot less fun day 2 than it is day 1.

Now for the catch up post…prior to posting yesterday I had not posted since November 10.

On November 13 I spent the night in Jackson with one of my girlfriends who got married back in August. We had a good time although we had to discuss some very serious subjects. It felt good talking to her, and going to dinner just discussing girl stuff.

November 14 was the Marine Corps ball. I had a very good time although I was not able to wear the dress I had specifically bought for the event. I spent hours and hours getting ready (something that is unusual for me). And my precious Bey did not even bother to compliment me. I had a great time at the ball, but my feelings were hurt that all my efforts didn’t even deserve a compliment. The rest of the week was a regular work week.

On November 21, I left for Las Vegas. It was an interesting trip. I didn’t have as good a time as I had hoped, but it was interesting nevertheless. I don’t have good luck in Las Vegas. The last time I was there I sort of called off an engagement (mine). So perhaps the town is cursed for me. :) On November 23 I got stranded in Phoenix for the night because of some sort of airplane malfunction. I finally made it to El Paso on the 24th. I spent the entire week with friends and family. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer time to see friends, and catch up.

There have been some weird things with school going on since I have returned. I am not sure I should discuss them yet. Being careful and all that. However…I may have new and exciting news coming soon. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: