Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SD in Cinderella

No serious post today...well maybe later. This one is for the light hearted...
Jamie (SD's mom) has a picture on her blog of every one of her children doing dishes except for SD. I just spent an hour trying to find the picture of her little brother doing dishes in his underwear...but I can't find it. That is neither here nor there...except that I was going to make one big collage type picture for her with SD, Jace, and Addison (who isn't really doing dishes just climbing on the dishwasher). But it won't work if I can't find the picture of Jace. I have it somewhere, if only my cough and cold medicine would wear off for 10 minutes.

Anyway, this picture is not nearly as funny as it could be (alas SD would not turn around and face the camera)!


However I give you Cinderella! She scours pans...
Works hard at the computer...
And then has to sleep on the floor....
I told you I was a wicked stepmother!

0 Mad Ramblings: