Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spotted while snooping on my husband's laptop


MISSING PERSON REPORT:


Bright vivacious gregarious blond with sparkling blue eyes and a sunny personality. Last seen circa 2005 headed into an institution of higher learning to work on her doctorate. If you have any information about this missing person please call XXX.XXX.XXXX. Patient husband is seeking any and all information about his missing lovely wife! Huge reward if found.




Wonder who he is looking for? :P


I rarely put pictures of myself on the blog. Who am I kidding? I rarely put pictures on the blog. However I was feeling so yucky today...I gave myself a full face of makeup. So now I still feel yucky...but look fabulous! MUAH!

Before the makeup I need to mention I looked like the unibomber. I was wearing a black hoody, black yoga pants (boot cut at least), and some tennis shoes. At least with makeup people won't be so scared that they are grabbing their children and hiding from me.

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I'd make sure these were on his laptop. 333
me

IPG said...

ha! He doesn't deserve them on his laptop...:)

J/K we are headed off this weekend for our private Christmas celebration that we do every year. That is provided I don't DIE. In which case I will be on the couch!