Saturday, December 27, 2008

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss

It is hard to follow this quote sometimes. I love spending time with family, but sometimes I feel like begging for mercy. One thing that is tough about the parental units living so far away is that when you spend time together as a family you have to spend marathon amounts of time with the family. I am not complaining just saying about this time I start craving my home. I start wishing I was back home. I start craving my things. I start longing for the ability to do things my very own way.

I leave for NYC on Monday, and the city is so very exciting. I love how nuts New York is, and I love going! My fingers are crossed hoping that it doesn't rain or snow while I am in New York. If that can happen I will be a happy camper!

As 2008 draws to a close I am forced to reflect on the year in review. It is something I generally like doing....reflection. This year hasn't been what I would call a banner year. There are a few things I did this year I wasn't proud of. I have had a rough year in terms of finishing school, and making tough choices. All in all kind of a rough year. However it is over, and 2009 is looking very promising!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Remember life is a process girl. A path of left, right, and sometimes, u-turns. 3