Friday, December 19, 2008

Because some dogs look like their owners...

There is a website that has pictures of owners that look like their dogs.
I used to have a strapping Chesapeake bay retriever, and he and I never looked alike. However my cocker spaniel lately has been having a problem with her bangs falling in her eyes. Funnily enough...I am having the same bang problem! So we have the same hair cut. She has always had the same color hair as I do...so I give you my version of dogs that look like their owners.

This is my fav pic of me that I took, but as you can see my hand moved and the light turned out weird.
This picture clearly demonstrates the bang problem we both are having. Only...Shug failed to look at the camera.
It is more difficult to see the bangs in her left eye here. But you can at least see that we have the same color hair and you can clearly see the bangs in my eyes.

1 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

You clearly have a higher forehead!
3