Monday, December 8, 2008

A feast of football and mindless thuggery

Today should be back to the grind for me. However, I have a temp of 101 degrees. I will be going to the doctor in about 3 hours. Hopefully at that time I can get the good drugs so I will feel better immediately if not sooner. This is what you get when you don't take care of yourself. :(

I have lots to say about my weekend. The good the bad and the ugly...however I just can't type right now. UGH I HATE TO BE SICK!

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Do you suppose our bodies react to the turmoil within? As for me, there are many ways to cry!

IPG said...

This is too philosophical for IPG. My body is annoyed at me. Every fiber in my being is saying FINISH THE DISSERTATION...or maybe it really is saying get some rest!

hehe