Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas Christmas -Dr. Suess

Merry Christmas! I am enjoying the last day before my birthday. I had a really good Christmas! Only two gifts have to go back, and that is because they were books I have already read. Thanks to my dad for giving me the Dog the Bounty Hunter biography two years in a row. Dad could not have known that I have already read the new Stephen King book. It was fantastic spending time with family. We watched A Christmas Story, which we watch every year on Christmas day. We had our traditional pancake breakfast, and then a nice Christmas dinner.

Bey, Mom, SD and I leave on the 29th for NYC. We will be celebrating NYE in New York. So if you are watching the ball drop on New Year's…look for me..I will be there.

0 Mad Ramblings: