Tuesday, December 9, 2008

“Oh, Fortuna, you degenerate wanton!” John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces

I am stuck...at the doctor's unable to do anything except wait in line for more lab results. The only upswing of wasting the whole day getting X-Rays and what not is that I have now seen every single room of the student health center. NICE!

Because I am too sick to write a meaningful blog post not to mention I have about a billion things for work to do that I can't do because I am STILL HERE....

I just wanted to take a second to think about what it is going to mean for this southern gal to move to AZ. I love the desert. I like baking in the sun. I like having arguments with the various Yankee men that live down south because they snagged themselves a southern gal! It reminds me of the little phrase,

"If You Love Southern Girls, Raise Your Glass. If Not, Raise Your Standards"

My hot Californian Husband certainly understands that phrase. The same handsome husband that forced me to go to the doctor today.

They think I have asthma. Seriously who gets asthma in their 30's?
Gimme some shuga y'all! Been missing the postings.

2 Mad Ramblings:

papabudda2 said...

at a wedding shower the other day i overheard the mother of the bride being told how lucky her daughter was for snagging the handsome bachelor. Thereupon the Mother calmly, if not sternly replied, "Madam, it is he who is the lucky one!"

IPG said...

Don't make me tell my "Bless Your Heart Shugga" joke on here.