Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Never play leap frog with a unicorn

My cough persists. I have had a niggling cough for 2 weeks now, and it has finally gotten on my nerves. I guess patience is one of my virtues. ;)

My new schedule for work is working out better than I had hoped, and I believe that is going to leave me to be a much happier camper. Also not concentrating or even fretting about the dissertation has helped. I have a super secret plan of how to knock it out, but I will divulge in a few days.

I may work up at the coffee shop tomorrow. Just for a change of pace.

I have more to say, and am dying to say it tonight…but I am so tired. I just can’t hold my eyes open. The running is wearing me out. My shins are screaming at me when I stand. Me and my cough are going to bed.

0 Mad Ramblings: