Friday, January 30, 2009

“Anything that begins "I don't know how to tell you this" is never good news” Ruth Gordon

I got some REALLY good news yesterday. Unfortunately since it is sort of secret...and it involves the university I attend....and some people from my university actually read my blog...I can't dish it all here.

But just imagine that the timeline I gave the other day, had about 3 to 4 weeks shaved off of it all around. I can not go into further details here but if your are interested you can email me at internationalpartygirl07 AT Gmail. I will give you a full disclosure of dirt, and why this is such fantastic news...and why the fantastic news is such a big secret.

But anyway, so number 1 good news shave roughly a month off of my timeline, and number 2 I have a secret...which makes me super happy. Although I am a pretty rotten secret keeper if the secret is good. Pretend what you really wanted most in life was a limited edition book. Say I am out and I found this book. Rather than being able to keep this secret, and give you the book for Christmas...or your birthday. I would spill the beans. Telling you how excited I was that I got you this book. Then making you wait until your birthday to get it.

If the secret is serious; I keep my own council. :0)


Check this...I found an awesome site called Wordle. It randomizes words from my blog. I love it, and think this is definitely how I am feeling most days. :D

Wordle: Confessions of a Mad Professor

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

LOL I see you figured out the comments thing :-) I like "mad ramblings"!!! Email on the way!

Anonymous said...

Me! suspense is interesting especially knowing the IPG! I am ready for the frocking however so the timeline news is great however it arrives. 3