Saturday, January 3, 2009

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr. Suess

January 5th starts project boot camp. Project boot camp means that I am going to spend the next 15 days writing like an insane woman and finishing my proposal. I will be proposing the first of February. So for the next 15 days I am going to be on project boot camp lock down. I will be working and writing around the clock, but for the most part I will be grounded from all other activities including reading, watching the news, cooking elaborate meals, talking on the phone…basically anything I enjoy. I will be writing, working, eating exercising, and sleeping.

I got to spend a week with my SD and I really enjoyed it. I miss her so much, and I hate when she leaves. I am so happy that I got to spend so much quality time with her this holiday! Stay tuned on the blog as I will be putting pics of New York City shortly.

0 Mad Ramblings: