Friday, January 9, 2009

“"I'm afraid sometimes you'll play lonely games too, games you can't win because you'll play against you" Dr. Suess

I gotta quit quoting Suess. Project boot camp means lots of progress. Yelps one of the perpetually beaten down. ;0)

This week I booked a cruise for Bey and I with two of our best friends. We will be heading to the Bahamas in February. I can't wait to spend some time with our friends, and have a bit of R and R as a couple. I have to find some sexy clothes to wear on our trip.

Bey is still sick. I am a terrible wife because I wasn't there all week to take care of that poor guy.

I have been grounded from books, movies, the phone, and anything that wasn't work or my dissertation this week. I am proud of what I have gotten accomplished. I need to stay focused on the progress rather than on how much farther I have to go.

I have literally become obsessed with looking at houses in Phoenix. I know we are not moving yet, but I am having a great time looking for places. Finally I am going to visit darling SD February 26 - March 2. I can't wait to see my SD and my aunt who lives in Phoenix. YEAH!!!!

0 Mad Ramblings: