Thursday, January 29, 2009

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” Miss Piggy

No serious post for you today...if that is what you are looking for. So I love zombie movies. I especially like Zombie apocalypse type movies. Anyway, after watching a zombie movie I spend the next week discussing what I will do if the zombie apocalypse ever occurs. In case you are wondering I have like 4 cases of MREs in my attic. Me and the dog and a case of water are going to move up into the attic. Bey will be at work probably so I have asked him to stay there if he becomes a zombie, and not come home to infect me. I have disappearing stairs so the zombies won't be able to get in! Unless they are the smart zombies like the ones in Brian Keene's Dead Rising. Then they might burn the house down to get me to come out of hiding. However since MOST zombies are dumb...I think I am going to be safe.

ANYWAY...I was very happy to see on Foxnews.com this morning...that now Zombies have signs. So I will know unequivocally when to put my plan into action.

If you want to read about these zombies....go here.

3 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

LOL Can you imagine driving down the interstate and seeing that in any big city!! Thanks for the chuckle!

IPG said...

I am getting a Kindle from Amazon for Christmas. There is like a 3 month back order so it should be here mid February.

The first book I am buying...
http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

IPG said...

Ugh..don't know why that didn't publish as a link.

here