Sunday, January 18, 2009

On being Solar Powered

The winter can be a difficult time for me. I like the sun. Strike that! I need the sun. When I don't get enough sunshine I get blue. That was one of the reasons I loved living in El Paso so much. The sun shone everyday.

For the last few days in the sunny south we have had gorgeous sunshine and warm weather. I have enjoyed it.

Chapter 1 is complete. I have commenced working on Chapter 2, and Chapter 3 is going to be a piece of cake. ETA for turning in my proposal to my advisor....Friday, January 23, 2009. OMG this is actually happening.

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! I knew you could do it. Love the sunshine too. I go out in the backyard with the dogs at least four times a day. I figure I'm getting my daily dose of Vitamin D.

Anonymous said...

Andele Guerra! Sleep is overrated anyway. Especially in the land of the sun! 3