Saturday, March 15, 2008

Did I mention the Drivethru? - Weird Al Yancovich

I am home. I had the weirdest dream while on my trip. It was crazy. I woke up and it just seemed so real. I am going to relate it here as a play so that you don't have to read a bunch of "and he was like, and I was like..." I will do a write up and provide pics of my trip TOMORROW or at the latest Monday.

Dream Sequence Opens and I am having a conversation with my mother and dad.**Note you will be able to tell this is a dream because my mother rarely talks in this dream. Unlike real life! :) She and my dad for some reason have run a background check on my husband, but we were already married. I think this was because they were trying to see if the FBI would find anything. During the course of the background check they discovered that my husband had been married twice before. *He has been married 2 times, but the second time to me.

My dad: He has been married two times before.
Me: Right to ExWife then to me.
My dad: No his ExWife, then his middle wife. And he is not divorced!
Me: WHAT HE ISN'T DIVORCED!! (In all caps for obvious reasons).
My dad: No the wife is missing and he is listed as an interesting person in her disappearance.

(I am fixing to prove that I read entirely too many true murder crimes and watch forensic files too much on television)
Me: Well they are never going to let him in the FBI!
My dad: Yes but he filed for divorce after she was missing for 10 days.
Me: Where?
My dad: Maine (To my knowledge hubby has never been here).
Me: Do they have the death penalty there?

Enough of this ridiculous conversation. The dream took a few more crazy turns including a murder mystery dinner party I planned with the intent to smoke him out. It all ended happily with it all being a big misunderstanding with someone else that had stolen his identity that was the murderer. Anyway...I thought this was hilarious, and I had to transcribe it before I lost it. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: