Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. Frank Lloyd Wright

Instituto Nacional de Migración

A quien corresponda:

Mi nombre es Ms. International Party Girl, soy maestra de City University en Seattle, WA. y vengo invitada por CETYS Universidad a dar clases por 3 días.

Vengo a solicitar de la manera más atenta una solicitud para obtener la FMN.

Gracias por sus atenciones.

International Party Girl


Basically please let me into Mexico...I gotta work. :)

Leaving for Mexicali tomorrow to teach my class. I will be blogging down there, because I get bored on my lonesome with out my more fun half! ;)

And yes I will be studying Studying, studying, and eating Chinese food.

2 Mad Ramblings:

Unknown said...

Hope you have (had?) a good trip. I've been out of it with the flu and still trying to keep up with grading. How long will be you be gone?
VP

IPG said...

I come back on Monday. :)