Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Thomas Edison

I spent an enormous amount of time organizing my comp study materials. I wanted the material organized. "Dear Husband, stop moving my comp study materials. I know they are strode around the study in a helter skelter fashion, but I don't go to your office at work and insist that you clean it or move things around. If this behavior continues I can not be held responsible for my actions. You have been warned." J/K well sort of. He was a marine so insists on neatness. However he needs to leave my office alone or we need a larger house and I can have an office out in the pool house or something.


As I study for my exams I am finding the law of diminishing returns in full effect. I get tired of the material almost immediately after I sit down with it. This might be because I have gotten my days and nights mixed up with all this insomnia.


I had this weird dream last night. My ex boyfriend was trying to win me back. He was trying to sweep me off my feet again. It was a ridiculous dream. However he was trying to get me to sleep with him. I repeated I was married about 100 times in my dream. I even said it in my sleep. Even in my dreams I am faithful.


My mom sent me this today. Her mother psychic meter must be off because I am doing fine.


There are at least two people in this world

that would die for you (or at least give you a kidney).


At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

The only reason anyone would ever hate you
is because they want to be just like you.


A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they don't like you.

Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you

before they go to sleep.

You mean the world to someone.

You are special and unique.

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever,

something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on

you take another look.

Always remember the compliments you received.

Forget about the rude remarks.

0 Mad Ramblings: