Thursday, March 6, 2008

That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way. Dorris Lessing

It should go with out saying but here it is. I have SENIORITIS like it is my job. I don't want to do JACK. This poses a problem as I have to study 6 hours everyday. It is fighting with my brain over and over and over STUDY! It should also go with out saying that I am only taking two classes, and I am the biggest slacker I have ever been. I might as well hang a sign on my forehead that says "For Rent." Maybe I will draw it on with my Sharpie. I also want it noted that I am not wondering where my iron clad discipline went? Where did it go? Seriously? I lost it somewhere in the house I guess and need to do some spring cleaning to find it again.

I have a 15 page paper due tomorrow. Wondering when I started it? That is right Wednesday. Paper due on Friday I started it on Wednesday. I guess though since I am hardly sleeping anymore than 2 hours a night now I have more "day" than everyone else. All of that is just an excuse to demonstrate how unbelievably lazy I feel. I mean I am working a lot, and I don't mind it...but I just don't feel as motivated.

I had several classes start this week. I am taking some time off from a few places so I have time to STUDY and maybe write my proposal. I know that I am a workaholic, but I really have my hands full. I want ONE FREAKING DAY where I have NOTHING to do? Is that too much to ask?


I got a nice email from Mike Huckabee now that he is no longer in the race. I am sad as he was my candidate.

0 Mad Ramblings: