Friday, March 21, 2008

“A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam”

My comps are coming up in 2 weeks. Fourteen days my schedule is all planned out. I went to the store today and spent 100 dollars on office supplies. It made me feel more prepared, and gave me a break that I needed. My handsome guy was off today. I spent the day enjoying him being here, but not being able to spend time with him. :(

I worked like a dog to get all of my work done early so that I would have the rest of the day to study. I studied for hours. My brain was ice cream when I was done. However I am glad I did it.
I am not going to spend more than five hours per day studying for the next two weeks. I think five is my limit. I worked up the calendar and it will give me plenty of time.

After that I have two weeks until I hear about my results. Then I will have to take my oral exams. I am not worried about orals. I am fast on my feet,and always have been. Having an attorney for a daddy will do that!

The other thing I have in my favor is I am an elephant. I remember every conversation I have ever had. It works out well for me when I am discussing conversations with my husband. He hates it that I remember so much. :)

I swear I am going to need Botox because of all this anxiety this test is causing. ;)

0 Mad Ramblings: