Sunday, March 23, 2008

Welcome Hayden~!!!!

Check out my nephew! I am so excited he is finally here! SOO excited. :) Now if this test could get over I could go see him. I love you Frances and Andy! :) Hayden is such a beautiful boy!


I bought these socks. Ever since I learned that there were baby socks that they wear on their hands I have been all about them! "Check my socks out," Hayden says.
My sister Vanessa holding her nephew Hayden. No pics of Hayden's mama...wonder why?

Hayden is all Frances no Andy (lucky boy, J/K Andy!!!) I love y'all! I can't wait until we can come see him.


P.S. I am up late....that is right studying. :) Anyway, in the background a National geographic show about Pluto is on. Did you know that the scientist that discovered Pluto wasn't a planet gets tons of hate mail from third graders! That is hilarious!

1 Mad Ramblings:

Unknown said...

How adorable!!