Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dating your ex is like going to your own garage sale and buying back your old, broken, useless crap! IPG

Sorry quick personal message to one of my best friends. I love you hon. But this quote sums up how I feel about him.

They have been showing my house up a storm. I keep hoping that any day now I am going to get the perfect offer. Everyone cross your fingers. I want the house sold.


I have been running my statistics, but am waiting for my new software to ship. It only cost about 400 bucks. That is a nice expensive piece of software that I had to buy. Loving it. :(

The days are getting longer and the weather nicer. It finally feels like spring.

4 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and hope you get a buyer SOON!! Love your quote, by the way :) Gotta love new software of any kind -- it's like getting a new toy!!

IPG said...

Absolutely I love getting new software. I have to have it so I can do my structural equation modeling.

How are you these days?

Anonymous said...

Not doing too bad, except the shoulder. Which I hope will be taken care of this afternoon with a couple of cortisone shots. Will update on the blog tonight or in the morning. Thanks for asking :)

Structural equation modeling? That's greek to me!! I would never be able to pass stats so I figure skipping the EdD and going for more teaching over the next 20 years is my best bet! :-) I'd hate to spend all that time and money and then get hung up on the research crap. I know you love it but it's definitely NOT my cup of tea!! My brain simply does not work that way. If it did, I'd have made a fortune in computer science! LOL Kind of irritates me though since my dad, hubby, and both sons have that wonderful math/stat ability. Somehow or another it missed me along the way! But I'm great in the "soft" sciences :-)

Anonymous said...

Whew! Let's just throw the kitchen sink in as well. Only IPG could go from ex's to houses and over to software. Models, by the way are only fanstasy's of the reality we'd like to create. Was that a structural equation? 3